So you think you can just weasel your way into my temple of a body and wreak havoc on my young, perfect lungs?! Nope, I am already feeling better even though its due to these LAME steroids that make me want to climb the walls, blow up my stomach to massive proportions, and give me feelings of "inappropriate happiness." (Is happiness ever inappropriate? According to the drug side effects, it is indeed.) I hope that when I go to the pulmonologist on Monday he says you didn't do as much damage as originally thought. HA! That would really be in your face, wouldn't it, Bleo!? Is it ok for me to call you Bleo?? I have been researching you all morning long and your threatening behavior doesn't scare me. So you can cause pulmonary fibrosis and death. Luckily for me I am a young strapping lass who caught on to your games early! From what I know now, this is completely reversible. How does that make you feel?! Hopefully very defeated. Once again, F-You Bleo!! You can kiss my sweet ass!!
No comments:
Post a Comment