Wednesday, July 09, 2008

July 4th and T7


I'm too drained to write much but I wanted to get a post in. To start, I am very glad that our annual 4th O July party was as kick ass as it was because I got to go into this treatment knowing I had a fab weekend. I will put the link to the pictures on the side bar. If you were there, you know how awesome it was. Jon D. made the most mouth watering pork ribs and shoulder and the fireworks were great. All that with a good crowd that rocked it late and you have one memorable party! Oh, the blue wig I wore added some flare as well.

To keep the distraction going before today I kept myself busy with Jeff and his college buddy Brian who's in town. He is my buddy too, but we don't go WAY back. Jeff participated in his first mountain bike race on Monday with Jon and Keith who have done a few already. Jeff placed 5th! He really rocked it and is in killer shape.

So today, treatment was smooth. Well, my bastard port was being very stubborn. It took about 20 min. to get it to feed blood. It would take flushes inward but wouldn't give us blood in return. We finally got it and it was all good. I came home (after Roberta so kindly took me to burgerville for a scrumptious choc. shake) and slept four hours. I am probably going to head back soon. Sorry this is very boring, but I guess uneventful is a good thing!

No comments: