just life

a place for the rants and everything not desired in day to day conversation

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

sunny holiday

What a magnificent weekend! It started a little rough with a client meeting starting at 5pm on Friday but radically improved the moment I got to leave work. Saturday I hiked Dog Mountain with Tina… I really didn’t expect to do too well since I hadn’t hiked at all last year and only once this season. I surprised myself and did really well. Of course not as well as Porter who can go up and down the trail five times as much. He is so damn cute. He’ll go ahead, scope it out, then come back to me to make sure I’m coming to see the exciting things ahead. Following the great workout we headed to por que no… no surprise there. A margarita after a hike is the best. The rest of the weekend was pretty relaxing. Yesterday I did a long run that kicked my ass, but I got some nice sun color. The waterfront was as annoying as ever. There are so many unaware people there walking aimlessly into each other. The rose festival started and I guess this brings out the worst, but I literally had people running into me because they couldn’t seem to look where they were going. Ok, I’ll drop this rant before I offend someone. :)
Posted by sunydawn at 9:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

cannon beach

dog mountain

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  March 2016 (2)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March 2014 (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  April 2013 (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  April 2012 (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February 2011 (2)
  • ▼  2009 (30)
    • ►  September 2009 (1)
    • ►  August 2009 (3)
    • ►  July 2009 (3)
    • ►  June 2009 (4)
    • ▼  May 2009 (5)
      • sunny holiday
      • slacker
      • bad dawn
      • first 10k
      • evolving blog
    • ►  April 2009 (4)
    • ►  March 2009 (8)
    • ►  February 2009 (1)
    • ►  January 2009 (1)
  • ►  2008 (51)
    • ►  December 2008 (1)
    • ►  November 2008 (1)
    • ►  October 2008 (3)
    • ►  September 2008 (4)
    • ►  August 2008 (6)
    • ►  July 2008 (7)
    • ►  June 2008 (6)
    • ►  May 2008 (9)
    • ►  April 2008 (12)
    • ►  March 2008 (2)
  • My TNT fundraising page

About Me

sunydawn
View my complete profile

q u o t e s

mark twain:
"Be good ... and you'll be lonesome."

"A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval."

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

"Twenty years from now
you will be more disappointed
by the things that you didn't do
than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."

Sagittarius
The sign of the Archer is traditionally optimistic, freedom-loving, good-humored and honest.



Simple theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.