Wednesday, May 20, 2009

slacker

yeah yeah, i only did 5 miles this weekend. I mean, I have ran every day since Saturday - that counts for something right? I did hike Angels Rest on Saturday with Barry... it was fantastic. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be and I was able to let Porter roam. I can't believe how well he ignores everyone (I'm posting a pic of him cooling off in the creek). On the way up we were cursing all hot and sweaty. On the way down, we were like "that was so easy - that's for wussies."

Yesterday was my first training session with my team. We did a track session so we had to do incredibly lame exercises but it was the first time I have ran with other people in a long time. I didn't realize how dull running alone can be.

Not much else to report. All I do besides this crap is work. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hiking counts as training too!