Thursday, May 14, 2009

bad dawn

I have been terrible about running this week! In my defense, I had to go on a work trip to EOU though. It's still pretty cold out there. My lungs hate running in the cold and it causes me to cough quite a bit...so I didn't run. I'll use any excuse I can get! Last weekend, it was absolutely beautiful weather. On Saturday, I was able to get in a 7 mile run. I don't know how. After that, Porter and I went and took a nap in the park. It was fantastic! On Sunday, we did some more park time and then I went on a nice bike ride with carl, gabe and matt. I guess cross-training is important when training for a marathon, so I got to get out on my bike on a nice day and say I'm training. Nice!

I will go on a run tonight, promise.

No comments: