Friday, April 17, 2009

N E G A T I V E

Oohhhhh yeah! The results are in and my PET scan last friday was negative. My blood work is also normal. We are keeping and eye on some coughing I have when I run, but other than that I am a healthy specimen! I have my next check up in 3 months and my next scan 3 months after that. I was given guidelines on everything we're going to be watching for in the next 5+ years but I am confident that its smooth sailing from here. I am officially in remission! woo hoo!! I leave for the beach in a couple of hours with my fellow sera interior designers. Should be a great time! I am glad I got this news right before.



2 comments:

The Mendes Family said...

Dawn, I'm sooooo happy for you! This is such good news after everything you've been through. I'm also jealous of your trip to Europe, sounds like you had a blast! Keep smiling, you deserve it!

Kareena said...

Yippee! That is awesome. I am glad you received good news.