Saturday, April 11, 2009

home shmome

I've been home for a week now and things are pretty back to normal. I have had a lot more energy which has been nice. I think this is from the trip but also from just getting more healthy which each passing day. I did a detox this week and have been running a lot. I hope the training gets easier! I can't wait to be back in shape, but have a long way to go. Monday I was slam bam busy on a new project. I am working on the renovation of the admin. building at eastern oregon university. It will keep me pretty busy thru the summer... i like job security! SERA had some other projects come in while I was away so we are doing a lot better. One of them is directly due to Obama's stimulus plan. It is a large project and will employ a lot of people at the firm...Thanks Obama!

Other than work, I am plugging away on the design of my new loft. Here is a link to more info to explain what it is. http://www.tenpod.org/DrJim/. Kevin (the owner that I am leasing from) needs all my electrical and plumbing locations this week. As well as info about my mezzanine so he can get it structurally calc'd for me. I have to have it built in my budget, but it will save a lot of money to have him get it stamped. I am so excited to start diving into the concept and design. I have no idea which way I'll take it.


Micaela is in town this weekend to see her dad and celebrate his bday. He is doing really good since his surgery. I'm heading there tonight to hang out with the fam....should be fun!

No comments: