Being home is bittersweet. I am excited to be back in my cozy neighborhood, apartment and bed. I am also very excited to work on the design of my work/live loft. It’s a bummer to be back at work although I am already very busy which is a good thing. We were awarded more projects while I was away. One is a rather large one that we had to put on hold and thanks to stimulus money is back on. If you want to see someone directly affected by the recent stimulus package, just ask me. Architecture is being directly affected.
Anyway, leaving Europe was sad. I had so much fun. And I must say traveling alone was really good for me. It helped that when I landed it was sunny and 70 degrees. Roberta picked me up and we headed to Por Que No for tacos and margaritas. YUMMY, oh how I missed the por que no goodness! After being up 24 hours I finally crashed at 4pm until 2am. I then took a sleeping pill and slept till 7am. The jetlag worked in my favor because I was unpacked by noon! Then today I was up around 5am, Natalie dropped off Porter at 630 and I was at work by 7!! That is unheard of for me. :)
Well, back to work. Pictures will be coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment