Today was a more laid back and less touristy day. I did laundry, went to the grocery store (la marche) and explored Bellville, the quarter in which I'm staying. I walked to this park that had a panaramic view of Paris. From there while walking to the metro, I ended up in china town which is more bustling than Portland's. I took the metro to a part of town where I heard there was a museum of erotica. Well not only that but this was the red light distict with Moulin Rouge and all!! Crazy. I'm now drinking a martini at the hotel and will soon head out for supper. On the subway today there was a man eating a whole thing of Brie cheese like an apple! I was like how disgusting is that?! Well at the store earlier I picked up some Brie of my own... When I got back to the room and opened it up I soon realized why this man did that... It was sooooo good!
No comments:
Post a Comment