Sunday, March 22, 2009

bonjour!

I have to write briefly. I didn't have much internet access in italy since my phone didn't like their wifi too much. I arrived in paris late last night and i love it here! my hotel kicks ass and i love this city! i think i'm more of a francais girl than italia. I am currently waiting to start my night time bike tour of the city which includes a boat ride with wine! I walked a so far today, across the city actually. I wanted to see the city before deciding where to go. I walked by the louvre, notre dame and the tower eifel. C'est magnifique! I think i also like france more because i speak a tiny bit of french. I didn't even attemp to speak italian while there, i had no desire. I am sure I appreared as a rude americano!

Italy was quite amazing though. I am still processing how much I saw in Roma, I hope to write more about it later. I really loved Firenze (florence). our hotel window over looked the piazza where the duomo was. a truly cool thing! Our last night there, micaelas friend, mike, came with his friend john to hang out out with us. We had quite the finale to our time together. I am a bit lonley now, but it feels good at the same time!

i need to get ready for the tour, i will write more later since i have a computer to use at my kick ass hotel :)

au revoir!

No comments: