I am back to work today after five short months. It seems like just yesterday I was jetting out the door right after hitting send to an office-wide e-mail telling all that I would not be going to Rome due to a medical issue. A lot has happened and not happened since then. I fit right back in here at the office and was in a meeting only 30 minutes after walking in the door. I left that meeting with a list of tasks. The project is cool, by the way. It is good to be back, I hope this helps my life normalize again.
AND... drum roll please!!! I finished school yesterday! Around 8pm I wrapped up all the lose ends that have been haunting me all summer. I am done FOREVER. I know I shouldn't say forever but seriously, do you see me getting a masters? I would rather shoot myself in the foot... Or kiss the devil himself. Ahhhh, I hope to feel the weight off my shoulders anytime now. I am going to Seattle this weekend and after some R&R and good times with friends I'm sure I will feel it. Tomorrow I am going to Phantom of the Opera. I have never been to a play or anything like it. I am so excited. I know all the music from my choir days so it should be a hoot!!
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! for getting back to work, for finishing school, but most of all, for knowing all the songs to Phantom!! no, just kidding, that's not that hard..but the other two are, so...Congratulations! I hope you have a fabulous time in Seattle!
hot diggity! congrats on being done forever - must feel so good!
Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
Mindi
Post a Comment