Friday, September 05, 2008

T11


Only one more to go! I think I am supposed to start feeling some excitement, but to tell you the truth, I am actually not. I don't think I'll feel any relief until I have scans that prove the chemo worked and that all that's left is the chest growth for radiation. Even then, I might not feel any relief until I'm done with radiation and all those scans... but who knows. It took me a week after I completed my schoolwork for good, to feel the weight off my shoulders. I think I was watching
TV and thought, "hmmm, I don't feel guilty!" for the first time in three years.


As for T11, I am feeling pretty much the same as the last couple. Tired and lazy but anxious. Anxious to get back to feeling better and being social. I always feel as if I missing fun things the weekend after treatment. Although, the time just chillin' is also quite nice. I just read a fictional book cover to cover in a few days! I can't tell you how long it's been since I did that. I am also planning to start a painting... I am sure that is just wishful thinking though!

Don't forget the Stand Up to Cancer special is on TV tonight. I am really not too fond of using a bunch of celebrities who you have no idea if they really care or not. However, if its what they have to do to raise money for research, then I can support it.

No comments: