Monday, August 18, 2008

No posts=nothing happening

I am very excited for treatment this Thursday! Sorry for the obvious sarcasm. I am really tired and have been for awhile, I am not sure that another treatment will help this. When I have energy I end up doing something that is social, involves homework or wears out Porter. The new thing to do with him right now is having him run alongside the bike. I am not sure that he likes this form of exercise but it sure is easy on me. With everything going on lungs/anemia wise I can only run two blocks right now. When we go on a walk and return home he gives me this looks as if to say, "Are you serious?".

Oh, one exciting thing has happened. I am finally returning to work. Next week I'll be back at SERA part-time. This will be really good for me mentally. Not to just stay sharp with my skills but also to get back on a schedule and be around people more. It will be really nice. I will write more at the end of the week after T10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, congratulations on going back to work.
Kareena