Thursday, June 12, 2008

T5

And the prostration continues...  I am always wiped out after treatment but yesterday I took a record long nap (four hours) and then went on to sleep 12 hours overnight.  You would think that would be enough, but no!  I went to acupuncture and dozed a little.  I hate leaving the house after treatment but acupuncture is a good thing and really helps.  Then I had to go get my golden shot.  Right now I am plastered in my chair on this BEAUTIFUL day.  I am so excited that the sun is back and I hope that I get to go out and do something in it this weekend.

Before treatment I had to go get a chest x-ray to make sure my cough isn't being caused by some irritation to the lungs since one of the meds is known to do that.  Everything came back good.  The doctor even said he can tell the large growth is shrinking down a bit...which is very nice.  However, just because it's shrinking doesn't take away the chance of having radiation when chemo is done.

I'm getting excited for the two parties that are coming up!  My grad bbq is the 21st at 4pm and our huge 4th O July party is coming quickly too (email me if you didnt invite).

No comments: