As for treatment and stuff, I am doing well this week. I still have the cough and its super ANNOYING. It doesn't seem to be from being sick though which is good I suppose.
Oh, my friend Roberta had a little birthday yesterday. Happy birthday! She is also my sister... now that I have the same hair do as her everyone thinks we look alike. We have been asked so much that we just go with it now. Yup! We're sisters!
I'll write more when things die down a bit.
P.S. I did not get the rest of my Rome deposit back. MU denied my petition claiming they were just a conduit and it is not MU money to give back. I just found out yesterday and am still very upset about it. It's like accidentally throwing away 20 one hundred dollar bills or if you like to have a log of cash, 100 twenty dollar bills! I knew this wasn't something I was entitled to but thought they would at least help me out or give me a credit for summer tuition....help me out somehow.
No comments:
Post a Comment