Three down ... yesterday left me the most tired yet. I am such a wired person that I fight the fatigue for a few hours after I get home. Not yesterday! I went straight under the blankets for 3 hours... it was nice. Then I watched chic flick, PS I love you, then back to bed. Today is good so far, just tired and chilling in the cozy chair but not much nausea . . although the appetite is low which isn't a bad thing considering how I've been eating lately!
I got a package from my parents today with some fun stuff. They sent candies that I liked throughout my childhood like candy necklaces, cadbury eggs and neccos. I also got an anklet and ring with meaningful emblems on them. It was a nice surprise! Another great surprise was Erika taking Porter for the day today and Tracey taking him last night for a few hours. I love Porter so much, but I find when we are home together which is ALL the time, I can't sustain his need for action. He has started sighing more often and louder. I'd like to think he gets it with that K9 intuition but not so much. I am thankful for anyone who plays with him. Well, I'll write more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment