Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SERA peeps rock

And the sera folks cease to amaze me! Yesterday, Eric and Suzanne came by to "drop something off". The didn't just drop something off it was thingS. They had a car load of food that people had fixed up for me to put in my dandy freezer! Now I have a wonderful selection of entrees! How did I get so lucky? I was incredibly surprised. The contributors that I know of were: Suzanne, Eric, Greg and Jessica Sanders, Lisa Z., Robin, Jeff L. and Irene, Gary and Jeanie and unmarked chili. Wow, I am excited!

As for an update on T3, I am doing ok. A lot of fatigue but the digestive, old woman bloating issues are not as bad. They downed the dose of steroids so I am not craving anything with a fat content of 20 grams or more (well, as much). My port has been a little sore which is annoying because its on the side I like to sleep on. I guess it could be way worse though! I am going to go to school today. Leaving the house totally wears me out but I am so stir crazy. Being in this house so much is too much sometimes.

I got out briefly yesterday and had lunch with Jeff. After I went and took some pictures of my thesis project building. I got a new camera for Rome and haven't used it much. I thought it would be nice to have some decent quality photos of my building. I have edited them a little for "artistic" purposed. One is below. Well, this is a pretty dull post, but I guess that is good. =)


No comments: