So, for free I can add google advertising to the bottom of the blog. I get paid directly for each click. So click away! I am sure its only a penny per click but what the hell, copper from that penny is worth like 1.23 cents right now.
Not much to report. Still pretty tired. I like how every post says that. I guess i'll cover it all now, I will be tired from now until the end of the year. =) I am getting a little more motivated with school. Taking those photos has really helped. I am now trying to figure out just what do with them and develop them into some sort of presentation for final thesis reviews. I will not be reviewed since I completed last term, but I will be putting up my project as well as my work this term. The thesis reviews are Tuesday, June 10th at 5pm. Let me know if you want to go and I'll give you the scoop.
Today I got in my graduation application finally. I am not graduating until summer but I am able to still walk in June. It's going to be A LOT of work but I'm sure I can do it. My parents are buying their tickets to fly up so that should be some motivation for me! Here are the details:
Graduation (Commencement Ceremony)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
10:00 am
The Oregon Convention Center
Portland Ballroom
(*Tickets are not necessary so come one come all! But please let me know if you are going to attend so if anything comes up and I for some unfortunate reason can't go, I can inform you.)
That afternoon there will be a bbq or gathering of some sort, I will send out an e-mail.
Another thing I got out of the way today is a submission of an appeal for Marylhurst to reconsider refunding all my Rome deposit money. They gave me back over half but are keeping $2000.00. I received many letters in support and will hopefully get it back. The committee meets on June 18th. I owe a HUGE THANK YOU to: Erin Salimena, Lisa Zangerle, Roberta Pennington, Joe Pinzone, Jeff Law, Erika Ensign, Tina Keller, Alison Dion, Eric Philps and Becca Dobosh for signing their names on letters of support. I think it will make all the difference. Thanks also is due to Jeff (erwin) for organizing the effort to make it happen.
Off for now, its so beautiful outside! Even if I have no energy the sun makes it seem as if I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment