Sunday, July 12, 2009

down week

not one exciting thing happened this week. Running was rough following the half. I guess I was supposed to take a week off but I kept up with my training schedule. It wasn't easy going. My left quad was sore and it got worse after track training on tues. I skipped running the rest of the week until Saturday.

Friday I went to a great show at doug fir with awesome peeps, but that was the extent of my excitement, it was a down weekend for sure. :)

This week is going to be super lively with a fun filled trip to La Grande... I'm having dinner with the Prez of EOU... I'm sure that makes me some sort of privileged individual. Thurs I might partake in a karaoke contest being put on by a teammate... Thurs at boiler room...be there! The winners are picked based on audience applause so I'm just saying come cheer for me. Fri and sat I'm going to shows at Edgefield...WOOOGIRL! Sunday is another darn scramble. I am pretty pee your pants excited about it.

The biggest part of my week will be friday morning. I have my three month blood work...why am I nervous?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Wow, I can't believe how busy you are; I would never be able to keep up with you girl! Good Luck with the 3-month check-up!!!