... Aunt Melva! The other day I went to visit my grandma in the hospital. My mom is visiting and it is her mother. Her, me, Aunt Melva and Uncle Dean were all there. Its been really hard on everyone having grandma in there. Especially because our next move is putting her in assisted living. She is slowly losing her mind... Altimers (spelling) runs in our family. So it is difficult to get things out of her that we need for the paperwork. Anyway, while visiting, my aunt says that she really looks forward to reading my posts and I haven't wrote in awhile. So this one is for her! =)
I haven't written lately for a number of reasons. Namely, I have been busy with work which makes me a little more tired. Since I am on a computer all day, its hard to come home and be on it more. That is why I'm writing on my lunch break right now. I also haven't been in too good of a mood emotionally so what fun is there in writing updates when I feel that way? There are a lot of things I want to say that aren't appropriate for this medium. So, I have been doing a lot of journaling and when I have time, I make a point to be with friends, walk Porter, or go to a show. Anything to get out of the house and take my mind off things.
I have been feeling pretty well health wise. I woke up this morning with decent energy and decided to ride my bike to work! I haven't rode that far in a long time...well, its not that far but for me it is! Even though it was hard it was so worth it... so refreshing. I have T12 on Thursday!!! This is the LAST ONE!!!! I am very excited. I think I will be more so after I get the scans in a month but still. Set up for radiation will begin in the next couple of weeks. I will have two long appointments where they do scans and xrays to position me just right. I will be tattooed and put in whatever position they need me in. After these initial appts I will be going in every day M-F. The appointments will not take very long, they do the same thing every time. I am not sure what to expect yet, but I think it will be mostly fatigue.
During the time between chemo and radiation I will be working full time to try and build back up my savings. The Rome money is gone! I also get to go on a FABULOUS trip next month courtesy of Micaela! For my graduation gift she paid for half of a ticket for me to visit her in San Diego. I am so excited, its been way too long.
I will report more after this next treatment. Enjoy the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment