Sunday, August 02, 2009

blaahhhhhh

The past couple weeks with this heat have sucked ass! Last Sat. and the week proceeding were really good. Then this week with the heat, it all went out the window. I got up one morning to run at 6am and it was still too hot. Most nights I ended up at the river drinking beer while porter and my peeps swam. :) Oh well... i know everyone is in the same boat. I didn't make the TNT run yesterday due to a headache... and no I didn't drink too much Friday, I was actually good and home early. I had it all day...even when I came in and worked a few hours. I did get in a run this morning though with pal Diana. She has just decided to do the pdx marathon too. Go Diana!!

Not much else in life happening except work. I am here now, BOO!, and was here yesterday. I go to La Grande AGAIN tomorrow thru thurs. We just got more added on to project with move coordination for their temp move out of the building. I also have a deadline friday so i'm trying to get it all in. yeah right.

OK, back to work! I'll attach a pic of awesome brewfest last weekend!

No comments: