Well, the countdown is moving fast! We (The fab four: Audrey, Grayson, Jaime and I) leave in 11 days to roma, italia. There are five more classmates going as well. We fly to seattle, then london then roma. I think with time changes and layovers it totals about twenty four hours, i think? We get picked up by a car service (not cheap!) that will have our key and take us directly to our apartment. The apartments are around the corner from Piazza Navona - which I can't wait to check out! We get in on easter sunday which will be a hoot since our apartment is less than a mile from the Vatican. I think it would be cool to check out easter mass at a small basilica that night. We'll see how much energy I have.
Right now I am overwhelmed, nervous, stressed, anxious and excited all at once. I will do another post as it gets closer.
Ciao!
3 comments:
To my daughter, I wish for a safe but exciting trip. Filled with learning experiences that she can cherish for life.
Have fun, be safe and enjoy the experience.
Love - Dad
Yay Dawn! I love your new blog! We are going to have such a good time....
I am so excited to follow your adventures. And so proud of you!
Post a Comment